The 2022 NAACO Annual Conference will take place February 14–16, 2022, as a hybrid experience in both Philadelphia, PA, and online. Whether joining us in-person or online, expect the same quality education, networking opportunities, and lineup of speakers that you’re used to!
NAACO is proud to offer the Certiﬁcate Program in Academic Ceremonies, offered to Annual Conference registrants only. To enroll in the Certificate Program, while registering for the annual conference select certificate Level 1 or 2 (if Level 1 has been completed). Program details and requirements can be found here.
NAACO is committed to hosting a safe in-person meeting and will follow all safety measures based on the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention as well as local government requirements and guidance. The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention guidance recommends that individuals who are not fully vaccinated should wear a mask in indoor public places. As of July 27, 2021, the CDC added the recommendation for fully vaccinated people to wear a mask in indoor public settings in areas of substantial or high transmission. If additional requirements are necessary, they will be announced as they are available.
To keep all our attendees safe, this will be a fully vaccinated event. You must be fully vaccinated to attend the event; proof of vaccination must be provided prior to arrival. Fully vaccinated is defined as meeting the dosage requirement and waiting period to achieve full effectiveness as defined by the CDC.
In addition, we have instated the following guidelines. Noncompliance may result in your removal from the event.
● Wearing a mask (covering your nose and mouth) at all times within the public space and meeting rooms
● Washing your hands and/or using hand sanitizer frequently throughout the meeting. There will be hand sanitizer stations in the meeting space.
● Acting responsibly outside of the NAACO meeting space in regards to large crowds and masking.
● All meeting spaces will be cleaned and disinfected at least once a day, if not more.
● If you feel sick prior to or on the day of travel, stay home. You will receive a refund.*
● If at any time during the event you begin to feel unwell, please exit the meeting space right away.
Return directly to your hotel room and immediately alert hotel and NAACO staff by calling the front desk; we will get you the care you need. Please do not enter the NAACO meeting space if you are not feeling well.
*If you are unable to attend the in-person event due to illness you will receive a full refund. If you choose to participate in the virtual component of the event instead of in-person due to illness, you will receive a refund of the difference in fees.