HOST A REGIONAL MEETING
Host a Regional Meeting
Regional meetings are one-day events hosted by NAACO members with support from HQ. Regional Meetings are a great way to engage members, expand your leadership skills, connect with your Community and to promote NAACO to non-member Institutions. Through roundtable discussions and presentations these meetings offer opportunities for networking with neighboring institutions where convocation/commencement professionals pose questions, brainstorm solutions, and share best practices with fellow NAACO members.
There are many benefits to hosting which include:
- Network with colleagues from neighboring institutions.
- Share best practices and discover new ideas.
- Be seen as a leader and catalyst for building community and expanding the information pool for your colleagues.
- Showcase your facilities by hosting colleagues at your institution.
- Help generate regional solutions to region-specific issues and challenges.
All members are encouraged to consider hosting a regional meeting. The one-day event is well-supported by HQ. The Regional Meeting Handbooks, which serves as a valuable step-by-step guide, is available here for your understanding of the planning process.
To express your interest in hosting a regional meeting, complete the Apply Now application to start. For more information, contact email@example.com.