HOST A REGIONAL MEETING
Host a Regional Meeting
Regional meetings are one-day events hosted by NAACO members with support from the board. Through roundtable discussions and presentations these meetings offer opportunities for networking with neighboring institutions where convocation/commencement professionals pose questions, brainstorm solutions, and share best practices with fellow NAACO members.
Grow your leadership skills by hosting a regional meeting with NAACO.
There are many benefits to hosting which include:
- Network colleagues from neighboring institutions.
- Share best practices and discover new ideas
- Be seen as a leader and catalyst for building community and expanding the information pool for your colleagues.
- Showcase your facilities by hosting colleagues at your institution.
- Help generate regional solutions to region-specific issues and challenges.