Volunteer With NAACO
The following charters outline the specific roles and responsibilities for each NAACO committee. If you would like to volunteer, please read through each one of the projects for the coming year, as well as the time commitment. Please note that each committee’s charges are directly tied to objectives from the NAACO strategic plan.
There are many opportunities to volunteer with NAACO. From now through August 31, new volunteers may apply to join a committee or task force. To volunteer:
- Read the 2022–23 Committee Charters here. This page details projects for the coming year for each committee, as well as the time commitment each volunteer can expect for each role.
- Read the roles and expectations here. This page details the overall responsibilities for each kind of position on a committee.
- Once you’ve read the opportunities and expectations, complete the volunteer sign-up form here.
Want to learn more before submitting your application? NAACO will be hosting an informational hot topic call on August 17. During this meeting, we will provide a deep dive on all volunteer opportunities, as well as answer any questions. Register for the Volunteer Hot Topic Call here.
Important Volunteer Notes:
- All terms for the 2022–23 committee year begin on August 1.
- An orientation call for all volunteers will take place in August. Details about this call will be posted soon.
- The first meeting for each committee will take place in either August or September, unless otherwise noted. Once you have been selected for a committee, you will receive a recurring meeting invite with Zoom information.